Pre-Clinical Research Services, Inc.
- North America
- United States
- Service category
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
Your company? Get access to this profile.
- Animal / disease model
- Contract research
- Histology / histopathology
- Imaging / autoradiography
FDA-GLP Compliant & Non-GLP Experimental Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- GLP & Non-GLP Surgery Models
- Anesthesia Services
- Surgeon Training Facilities
Medical Imaging Studies (OEC 9900 Digital Fluoroscopy)
Pathology & Histopathology
Pharmacological Disease Models
- Osteoarthritis models
- Dermal sensitization
- Non-naïve dog colony
- Duodenal ports
- Dogs, pigs, rabbits, rodents
- Acute, subchronic, chronic
- Dose range finding
- Max tolerated dose studies
- Dogs and rabbits.
- Surgically, immunologically or pharmacologically induced.
- Intra-articular, oral or IV dosing – single, multiple, chronic.
- Biomarkers – blood, urine, synovial fluid.
- Orthopedic research diagnostic capabilities that include Kistler force plate data collection and gait analysis.
- MRI scans and image analysis.
- Gross and histopathology scoring and evaluation.
We can quickly obtain a range of purpose-bred animals for your study needs. As a USDA-licensed facility, we’re proud of maintaining the highest level of humane care and treatment for:
- Dogs – Including a non-naïve resident colony
- Pigs – Domestic, Yucatan & Gottingen Minipigs
- Rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs
Facilities and Equipment
Located about 75 minutes from Denver International Airport alongside the magnificent Rocky Mountains, our advanced, 22,000-square-foot facility houses such sophisticated equipment as:
- OEC 9900 Digital Fluoroscopy for angiography, minimally invasive needle or electrode placement, contrast studies such as barium GI series or spine studies, or digital images for surgical device implants.
- Extensive surgery suites allow up to seven surgeries at once.
- Latest veterinary anesthesia and intra-operative physiologic monitoring.
- Endoscopy and arthroscopic surgical equipment.
- Cutting-edge electrosurgery equipment, including vessel sealing.
- Orthopedic research diagnostic capabilities, include force plate testing and gait analysis.
- Surgeon training labs with lecture and operating rooms.
You might be also interested in
Sourcing this company's services?Send inquiry anonymously »