- North America
- United States
- Service category
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO, Analytical laboratory and testing services
Your company? Get access to this profile.
- Animal / disease model
- Histology / histopathology
- Molecular diagnostics
- Screening services
Sales and Contract Services
As breeding and handling of cotton rats is more difficult than that of other common laboratory rodents, we are glad to offer our expertise with this animal model to advance your own work.
Sigmovir Biosystems, Inc. provides a wide range of basic/pre-clinical research services using the cotton rat model for various viral agents. Areas such as anti-infective agents for prophylaxis and therapeutics as well as vaccine development for respiratory viruses, HSV, and basic research initiatives are our major focus. We bring decades of experience in the cotton rat model to provide our clients the necessary tools and information for the development and advancement of drug discovery.
Available Infectious Models
Para-Influenza type 3
Herpes Simplex Virus type 1
- Quantitative Virology
- Molecular Diagnostics of Viral Infections
- Molecular Analysis of Inflammatory and Immune Responses
- Mucosal Immune Response Evaluation
- In vitro Screening
- Development of Adjuvant Delivery Systems
- Development of the Adenovirus-based Vector Therapy
In addition to contract services, Sigmovir Biosystems, Inc. provides cotton rats for off-site studies. SBI has one of the largest colonies of inbred cotton rats in the world. The animals of various ages are available for sale to commercial and academic institutions.
You might be also interested in
Sourcing this company's services?Send inquiry anonymously »