Surya Pharmaceutical Limited
- North America, Asia
- India, Singapore, …
- Human Medicines
- Service category
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
Your company? Get access to this profile.
Our quality assurance is driven by a strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practises (GMP) standards.
The company’s production facilities are governed by its Quality Policy and supporting Quality Assurance manual that provide robust guidelines towards the management of raw material, manufacturing, waste management, packaging and supply of all products that are delivered to our customers worldwide.
Our quality labs are fully equipped for microbiological, chemical, chromatography and analytical capabilities and are coordinated and managed by the Head of Quality Assurance at each production unit.
The Quality Management System and its procedures are continually evaluated through iterative audits that ensure that the company’s systems provide the highest standards in testing of products and optimization of processes.
The company recruits, employs and retains that highest caliber of professionals in scientists, engineers and technical staff that are continually trained on best practices and methodologies to achieve and fulfill global standards in the manufacturing of all products.
The quality assurance department also has the responsibility to define norms and regulations, review and audit existing procedures and implement new methodologies. These responsibilities include the following:
- To review and approve all appropriate quality related documents like BMR’s, SOP’s, Specifications, Test Methods, protocols, reports etc.
- Review and approval of all protocols/ Reports.
- Evaluation and approval of SOPs.
- Review and approval of all BPRs prior to release of goods for distribution to ensure compliance of cGMPs during the manufacturing of any batch.
- Evaluation and analysis of market complaints and batch recalls.
- Approval or rejection of finished products.
- Release of material to market.
- Review and approval of changes in products, process & equipments.
- Internal, external audits and periodic assessments of procedures, policies and responsibilities in the manufacturing and control operations.
- To collect information on recent cGMP guidelines and implement the same.
- Preparing, reviewing and updating Quality Assurance policy. Maintaining and controlling all documentation related to technology transfer.
- Vendor Qualification
Customer Satisfaction Policy
At Surya Pharmaceutical Ltd. we will endeavour to fulfill the requirments of our prestigious clients to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. We will guarantee that our customers are serviced in a manner that demonstrates respect and courtesy, transparency, and professionalism and will encourage our interaction, involvement and feedback from them along each phase of our delivery chain. Our products and related services will exemplify unparalled quality standards to ensure that tangible value is to our customers and their stakeholders over long term mutually beneficial relationships.
- Grignard Reaction
- Fridel Crafts Reaction
- Aldol Condensation
- Chiral Separation
- Wittig Reaction
- Vilsmeir – Haack Reaction
- Enzymatic Hydrolysis
- Stereo Selective Synthesis
- Condensation Reaction
Approvals, Certificates, Authorisations
You might be also interested in
Sourcing this company's services?Send inquiry anonymously »