- Europe, North America
- Switzerland, France
- Human Medicines
- Service category
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
Your company? Get access to this profile.
- Animal / disease model
- Animal models oncology
- Autoimmune disease / inflammation
- Bioequivalence study
- Contract research
- Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
- Infectious diseases
- Juvenile animal models
- Liver diseases
- Pre-clinical research
- Vaccine services
- Xenograft services
TransCure Biosciences (TCB) has developped unique Research & Development (R&D) platforms, called the Humanized Immune System (HIS) and Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) mouse models. We provide access to these platforms as a fee-for-service for the pharmaceutical companies, biotechs as well as academic laboratories which profile new drugs targeting immuno-related diseases and novel anti-HIV/AIDS therapies.
TCB will provide humanized mice using the current gold-standard protocol for drug testing, profiling, PK/PD relationships, with the highest possible quality standards.
We make sure the selected customers are satisfied with the entire process of agreed activities, including co-designing experimental protocols for sample testing/drug profiling, conducting animal experiments and preclinical studies, performing state-of-the-art data collection, data analysis and reporting.
As we are located in both Switzerland and France, we can serve customers from all over the world. Our team has many years of drug development expertise and is looking forward to helping you in developing new therapies targeting immune system diseases.
TCB provides preclinical experimental readouts for its customers, based on pre-agreed targets and specific needs related to inflammation, oncology, autoimmune, or infectious disease mechanisms. We cover all aspects of preclinical drug development analysis including in vitro cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, imaging technologies (GFP, SPEC/CT), in vivo animal health status, PK/PD and best routes for drug administration and delivery. Here is a non-exhaustive list of activities we provide to our customers:
- Weight loss
- Morbidity and Mortality
- White blood cells count
- Tissue and blood viremia (HIV, CMV, EBV, etc) by QPCR
- Specific pathogen detection (ELISA)
- Human hematopoietic cell markers monitoring (ELISA, FACS): CD45, CD3, CD4, CD8, CD19, CD69, CD25, CD16, CD21, CD27, CD28, etc…
- Human Chemokines detection by FACS: CXCL10, CXCL9 (effector T cell recruitment), CCL2, CCL5 (mixed leukocyte recruitment), CXCL8 (neutrophil recruitment) and more
- Human cytokines detection by FACS or ELISA: IL-2,IL-6, IL-10, TNF-α, IFN-γ, and others
- Human chemokines ligands and receptor quantification by QPCR
- Murine immune response assessment: VSV immunization, neutralization assays
- Mouse Immunoglobulins detection (ELISA): IgM, IgGl, IgG2a, IgG2b, or IgG3
- Tissue histology, immune system cells morphology
- Tissue sections immunofluorescence assays: c-Kit, Selectins and Selectin ligands, Integrins, chemokine receptors, and more
- Additional detection experiments: in situ hybridization, Western blot, Southern and Northern blot
- Imaging technologies
- PK and PD measurements
TransCure Biosciences is developping the first radical cure for HIV by engineering the immune system with proprietary lentivector constructs blocking the functional expression of CCR5, the co-receptor necessary for HIV infection. Transplantation of autologous bone marrow cells made resistant to HIV through functional repression of the patient endogenous CCR5 receptors is our approach.
The recent report of an HIV patient who has been cured through transplantation of a CCR5-deficient (= HIV resistant) bone marrow has raised high hopes that such a treatment could for the first time provide a more widely applicable radical cure for HIV. Our aim is to provide a definitive treatment for the 2 millions children and 33 millions adults living with HIV toward achieving eradication.
You might be also interested in
Sourcing this company's services?Send inquiry anonymously »