Looking for a cheap quick test for nagalase AKA Alpha-N-acetylgalactosaminidase
Inspired by Jack Andraka’s antibodies and carbon nanotubes test for mesothelin to detect pancreatic cancers in stage 1 or 2, we want such a test for nagalase which is produced by virtually all cancers. See clinical trials by Nobuto Yamamoto for use in tracking treatment. Such a test would be great for screening for any dangerous cancer, but then the easy tracking of tumor burden lets you use any treatment that might work and discover its effectiveness within a week or two. If it stops working there are plenty of other treatments to try.
We believe that this could vastly improve both early detection and cure rate. This would let us use macrophage activating factor or white blood cell infusions from donors whose WBCs kill cancer cells or insulin potentiated chemotherapy or experimental new treatments and find out quickly if that is working for this patient.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free