Looking for a CRO to provide Antimicrobial Challenge testing and TAMC/TYMC
Our client is a Medical Device / Veterinary product manufacturer, that develops and manufacturers products for human and animal skin care.
I'm now looking for a CRO operating in the fields of cosmetics, MDs and/or pharma that has the routine and necessary know-how to provide the following tests:
1. Antimicrobial challenge test according to ISO 11930 & Ph. Eur. 5.1.3
- 24h / 48h challenge
- S. Aureus only
2. Total Aerobic Bacterial Count (TAMC) according to Ph. Eur. 2.6.12
- S. Aureus and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
3. Total Yeasts and Molds Count (TYMC) according to Ph. Eur. 2.6.13
These tests are primarily needed for the quality assurance of production batch samples, but also for not marketed, development-phase products.
Ideally, the CRO is located in Scandinavia or in Baltic Region, but also other European service providers will be considered.
More information will be provided on request. I'm looking forward to your contact.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free