Looking for a partner that specializes in marketing and sales to veterinarians and wholesalers with focus on companion animals
A novel non-pharmaceutical prophylaxis/treatment product for ear problems in companion animals.
The product is used to normalize the micro flora in the ear canal of companion animals, especially dogs. With this product, dogs that are prone to get otitis will have a better chance to avoid getting the decease. The product has a triple action that holds down the pathogen load. For the animal it is a non-evasive application making it easy on both the pet and the owner.
There are two presentations where one is a dosing device/applicator, which holds a patent in the US. Patent is pending for the composition of the product.
The product is sold to veterinarians in Europe as well as direct to pet owners.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free