Looking for a service provider for a long term (7 mo) cosmetics study (non-clinical!)
We are looking for a service provider for a long term cosmetics study. It is explicitly not intended as clinical study.
Aim of the study is to proof efficacy of a novel skin care product in comparison to a bench mark in terms of alleviation of symptoms of atopic dermatitis.
Inclusion criteria for the recruitment of subjects are the occurance of skin lesions of atopic dermatits (during winter season).
According to a first estimation about 150 (75 + 75) subjects would be required. Provider from Europe preferred.
- Extensice experience in conception, planning and implementation of cosmetic studies
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free