Looking for CRO for Cytokine release from corneal epithelial cells
We are looking for a CRO (worldwide) that routinely runs stimulus-induced release of cytokines (e.g. IL-6, Il-8, IL1b, TNF) from corneal epithelial cells (e.g. hyperosmolarity-induced cytokine release). We aim to test the modulatory effect on the stimulus-induced cytokine release of a number of test items.
Cells of human origin are preferred but we also consider the use of cells from other species, i.e. rat, mouse. Both, the use of cells lines as well of primary isolated cells is acceptable.
Please state whether basic data (concentration and time dependencies) can be provided in order to prove that the model system is working. A positive control demonstrating Inhibition of cytokine release should be already available.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free