Looking for CRO for toxicological studies in mice
We are a biotechnology company in Munich Area, Germany. We develop molecules for autoimmune diseases, viral infections and oncology.
We are looking for a contract research organization (worldwide) to support our toxicological studies in mice. We have a short, two week protocol that should asses several toxicological parameters after sub cutaneous substance application.
The study should assess 20-30 substances per year. Each substance is applied in two doses, into a wild type mouse group of 5 animals (females 6-8weeks). The application within the first week is taking place every day for 5 consequtive days. In the second week substance is applied three times a week, every second day. Terminal analysis includes blood cell analysis, serum analysis for several parameters (ALT, AST, CK, Urea etc...) and dissection of liver, kidney, spleen, small intestine and heart. One part of organs are snapforzen and the other is paraformaldehyde embeded and shipped back to us.
We are open to discuss all details with the future partner and are looking forward to quotations.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free