Looking for CRO with expertise for in vivo bronchodilation studies
Looking for a CRO (worldwide) or academic partner able to perform in vivo-studies on the bronchidilatory or relaxant activity of drug candidates. Good expertise and regular performance of such studies is a must.
Compounds are to be administered orally (incl. reference compound). Concentration of constrictants should be variable or increasable during the study in order to also detect weaker activity.
Please include historical reference data into your application.
- Specific expertise in respiratory testing
- frequent performance of requested assays
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free