Looking for CRO with Psoriasis model
We are developing novel drugs against autoimmune and oncologic diseases. Currently we are looking for a CRO, which has solid expertise in conducting efficacy tests in rodents. We are planning the studies with following experimental model:
∙ Psoriasis – e.g. Flaky skin (fsn) mice.
We plan to apply the following design:
1. Negative control - pathology + vehicle.
2. Positive control - pathology + standard of care.
3. Pathology + test compound 1-st dose i/p (4 times, once weekly).
4. Pathology + test compound 2-nd dose i/p (4 times, once weekly).
5. Pathology + test compound 3-rd dose i/p (4 times, once weekly).
6. Pathology + test compound 4-th dose i/p (4 times, once weekly)
7. *-i/p - intraperitoneally.
8. Total number of animals = 90 (15 mice per group).
We would like to receive a preliminary quotation and determination of time.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free