Looking for preclinical in vivo fever model to study antipyretic activity
Looking for a simple and robust in vivo model (e.g. rabbit) to study the antipyretic efficacy of a test compound.
The model should be well-established and frequently used at the facility to be outsourced to. Paracetamol is favored as positive control.
Sample data are a prerequisite for contracting.
Provider from Europe preferred.
- experience with pharmaceutical products
- ability to write sound scientific reports
- frequent use of the required model
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free