Looking for provider for collection and analysis of South American plant samples
We are interested in collecting and analyzing several plants (endemic to certain regions in South America) for the presence of a specific substance. This substance belongs to a common plant-derived compound class and all physical and chemical properties are known. A robust analytical method for detecting the compound is also available.
This effort would involve 1) collecting multiple grams of the plant biomass, 2) extracting the plant parts with common organic solvent, 3) removing the solvent and concentrating the extract to a paste and 3) analyzing the resulting paste by liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS) for the presence of the compound.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free