Looking for provider for dose response experiment following acute MDMA exposure in mice
We are interested in running a standard dose response experiment following acute MDMA exposure in mice. The study would comprise 5 arms and n=8 in each group. The study would involve one sham group (no stimulus e.g. no MDMA ‘ecstasy’) followed by 3 days of vehicle, 3 dose groups (low, medium and high for 3 days) and vehicle group (3 days) following a single dose of MDMA ‘ecstasy’ stimulation. On day three, brain tissue and terminal blood samples need to be collected and sent to the investigator for further analysis.
If you can perform this service, please let me know your capabilities and prices for a study with a similar design and with a scheduled drug like MDMA.
You might also be interested in
Requests by service category
- Academic collaboration
- Contract manufacturing, filling and packaging
- Pharmaceutical process development and validation
- Formulation development and drug delivery
- GMP audit services
- GLP services
- GCP audit services
- Quality management services
- Certification services
- Pre-clinical development and testing, pre-clinical CRO
- Clinical development and testing, clinical CRO
- Analytical laboratory and testing services
- Material testing
- eData - IT - software
- Regulatory services - CMC writing - medical writing
- Pharmacovigilance and QPPV services
- Consulting - strategy and development
- Legal counselling
- Translation services (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical)
- Warehousing, storage, sampling, logistics and transport
- Marketing, Sales, PR and communication
- Training and education
- Partnering/collaboration for drug dossiers, patents, drug candidates, medical technology
- Sourcing of APIs, Excipients, Intermediates, bulk drugs
Requests by regionRequests by specialty
Looking for special service?
Don't spend time on search!
Get applications from providers For Free